Do you speak French?
If you want to improve your level in French, here are some tips to find the method that suits you best! Voilà voilà !
The espace Ulys provides a lot of information about French classes for scientist’s spouses! Find all the information on the website in the “Family matters” section.
Newcomers are welcomed all year long. They must show up on class day to register for a lesson
6 class locations are available according to your level and location
- LYON 2e : Monday : 10 rue Bourgelat/Thursdays : 7 rue d’Enghien
- LYON 3e : Monday and Thursday : Maison de quartier Villette-Paul Bert 263 rue Paul Bert
- LYON 4e : Monday and Thursday: MEJ, 9 rue Dumont d’Urville
- LYON 6e : Tuesday and Thursday: Espace associatif Simone André 100 rue Boileau
- LYON 7e: 4 rue Claude Boyer (different days regarding your level)
For more information about their classes and hours : please download their brochure : http://www.comite-de-coordination-des-associations-du-6e.fr/les-associations-adherentes/culture/fil-acfal/
If you want to try French lessons while staying in your sofa, the Lyon Library Network offers you this possibility. With your subscription card to the BmL (which you can buy at one of the library), you can have a free access to two types of French lessons:
Commest Multimedia : 40h + grammar and vocabulary tests from A1 to B2. The “French for business” option is also available.
Assimil : courses whenever you want. Available from native languages (English, German, Spanish, Russian)