What can my children do in Lyon?
Schooling and Childcare
Espace Ulys provides information about :
For these two subjects, don’t hesitate to do the paperwork in advance! Places are quickly booked!
Doctors and specialists : pediatricians
Pediatricians have very busy schedules. Don’t be surprised if some of them tell you that they only take appoitment for baby they have seen from their birth. You can try and call several. They don’t have all the same way of scheduling. If you don’t find any pediatrician available, don’t worry, most of the general practitioners can take care of young children and babies.
Holidays are coming soon and you don’t know how to find activities for your children? Here are some ideas :
- The website “Citizen Kid” is a mine of information to find activities and novelties for your children no matter where you live in France!
- The website “Bulles de Gones” (gone is how old people from Lyon call children): provides a vaste offer of activities opened for children in Lyon!
- The Website “Lyon FamilyCrunch” provides a vaste scale of activities for children and their parents. You can register to receive their newsletter.
- The “Anim’Feyssine” every Wednesday afternoons offers free animations for children! You must register to participate to these activities (provided in French) but it’s free! Go and check the programme on their website!
Restaurants/ Coffee shops/ shopping
- The coffee shop/restaurant “Les Mamans Poules” (11 rue sainte Hélène Lyon) : a place dedicated to children and their parents! Enjoy many activities.